1. NOBRAND shall send the product(s) ordered by the customer, from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm GTM, except on holidays, and according to the days and times used by the logistics company, to the delivery address provided by the customer.
2. Our delivery service does not include scheduling options, so the delivery of the order will be carried out without prior contact from the carrier, thus being necessary to ensure that someone is at the delivery address to receive the order.
3. The responsiveness of NOBRAND within these deadlines depends on the availability of our stock and cannot be guaranteed in periods of promotions, sales and during Christmas season. NOBRAND will inform you of the availability of the product(s) ordered and shall refund the amount paid, within 15 (fifteen) days from the knowledge of the items unavailability.
4. In case of unavailability of the carrier to make the delivery of the purchased products on the specified date, the client will be contacted to be given another delivery date.
5. At the time of delivery, you must inspect the package in order to check for possible damage. If you find that the products are damaged, you should not accept the delivery of the order, which will be returned. Please report the situation to NOBRAND, if possible documented with photos, to the e-mail email@example.com and if you agree, NOBRAND will proceed to resend the order at no cost to you. If you wish to cancel the order, the full amount paid for the order will be reimbursed, except for customs duties, taxes and shipping costs.
6. If you do not receive your order within a maximum of 25 (twenty five) days from the order payment date, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of what happened.
7. After this time has elapsed, NOBRAND cannot be held responsible for the loss of the order.
8. Nobrand considers the delivery done with the signature on the delivery receipt at the agreed delivery address.